Friday Aug 4:
– Arrive at the Trenton launch site by 12 noon at the latest. Assemble your boat.
– by 4pm: Load your gear that you need for the weekend into the trailer, except what you need for friday night. We usually have room for each team to have a cooler, small bbq, tents, and a couple of bags. We will bring at least a couple of cat trax but we will not bring all of them.
– 2pm equipment check. Each team will be inspected to ensure that they have the required equipment.
-3pm skippers meeting. We will be testing Kwindoo on each teams phone to ensure that everyone has it working, and has an extra battery pack.
– 4pm Ferry the cars to endpoint and get a ride back. If you miss this ride you are on your own to move your vehicle around.
– 6pm Dinner with the group and race meeting in Trenton at the Boston Pizza.
Sat Aug 5:
– 10am Load any additional gear that you are not taking on the boat in the trailer (whatever you needed to have friday night)
– 12pm Start GPS time. No exception. We will not wait for anyone. The start line will be on Kwindoo. There will not be a starting sequence or a start gun.
Sunday Aug 6:
– 10am Load your camping gear in the trailer
– 11am Start. No exception. We will not wait for anyone. Lemans start in waist high water. The finishing order from the previous day will determine the starting lineup.
Monday Aug 7:
On the water start. Load the gear in the trailer.
– 10am start. No exception. We will not wait for anyone.
Arrive at the finish about 4pm.
We will have a bbq at the end and the awards ceremony.